Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a strange thought

As I sit here at my desk at work too annoyed to do anything productive, yet too bored to do other wise it struck me how odd it is what I do. I have my development studio open  (yes visual studio, YUK) I realize that I have a code window open that is split in two with a break point across each pane,  book mark and a disabled break point. I just imagined that to a person not used to programming that this mess would be complete gibberish. Yet I am completely at home, completely familiar with the mess. The split screen actually make it easier to do my job while at the same time makes the screen resemble a cockpit from a 747 with too much going on to pay attention to.


I <3 what I do
I <3 who I am

and yes, I am a geek :D

No comments:

Post a Comment