Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Start

I watched some interesting videos tonight that made me think about my "Online" presence. I am very much an on-line person, yet at the same time not. I guess it would be more appropriate to to say I'm a pseudo techy person that limits his online social activity. After all on-line interaction isn't the same as offline interaction.

Well so start this video got me thinking:

I realize I really don't have much to add, in fact my whole opinion of [vb]logging is these people aren't so important that people will read their [vb]log. After watching that Video I more realized, it's not about the [vb]logger giving something to their audience, but rather a place to "throwup" on a page and clear your head. Get your thoughts out and move on. Well bed time, maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment